Friday, June 10, 2011

It is in!


Hello,

Well I finally did it. I submitted my PhD thesis about 2 weeks ago. It has the rather charming title :

"MODELS OF OPEN SOURCE PRODUCTION COMPARED TO PARTICIPATIVE SYSTEMS IN NEW MEDIA ART"

Since submitting I have been a bit lost to be honest. The first few days I just slept and stared at the walls. Since then I have been strangely compelled to keep writing and reading. I also seem to be getting some of my work in a few up and coming shows, but more on that later.

The main thing is... Who fancies a beer?

2 comments:

Rashmi said...

hey... congratulations on the submission! how are things, now that one major goal has been accomplished? hope life is treating you well...r

Dominic said...

Rashmi!

It feels good if a little confusing. Trying to make sure I fill the gap constructively ;)

Really good to hear from you. Hope all is good your side of the pond.