Monday, June 28, 2010

updades



I figured I had better update this blog just so it does not become dead space on the internet.

To be honest I have just had my head down writing and dealing with daily tribulations. Still writing up thesis, its going slow but its going.

The sun is out and I'm indoors mostly. We did sneak off this weekend to Kielder which was nice. However I am now shattered from hoisting the dude around (hes getting big these days).

I have some work coming up in a show at the CCA and a job interview this week.

Wish me luck

3 comments:

Rashmi said...

good luck! :-)

life has been... well... alright i guess. head above water and all that. the summer is here, in all its glorious sunshine. the solstice came and went so the days will get shorter now. not looking forward to that, but so the world turns. meanwhile, trying to enjoy the sun as much as i can.

good to hear from you.

Livo said...

good luck!!!

Dominic said...

Thanks!

Show at thecca is down now, Didnt get the Job (but it did create other opportunities) Have another job interview this week. So much to do, so much to do!