Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New regular stream and podcast

We (ptechnic.org) finally got round to doing a live stream. It was a simple one just to get the ball rolling. The archive of it can be found here. You can also subscribe to it as a podcast if you miss the live events. Hopefully it should be quite regular with different poly members taking charge of lots of different shows.

Oh yea, also on a totally different note I did go to the art shop yesterday. I bought some Ink sticks and grinding stones. I didn't buy any Chinese type brushes because they only had small ones and I want a one of those big muthers.

3 comments:

Pete Hindle said...

You want big ones? Check out the Chinese food place up near Haymarket.

Dominic said...

oh! course. I once bought a bag of MSG from there. It made my food real good. But I think there was some lasting damage.

Good tip thought, cheers.

Rashmi said...

cool... can't wait to see what you do with the new products :-)