Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Bile dump

I have to do this. I have to make a list of things that are bugging me so I can get on with my day in a happy go lucky way. Here is a list of random things that I don't like:

1- People who unlock business potential
2- Local Government
3- Corporate sponsorship in education (particularly when it leads to eye sore building modifications)
4- Licorice
5- The current trend for girls having comb over fringes, it makes them look like the village idiot
6- The Boy band Blue
7- Cooking (I have been doing more than my fare share recently)
8- Phone calls
9- Creepy shoes
10- Tim Berners-Lee

And breathe...

2 comments:

cherryblossom said...

does that feel better then ?
i might write a list too

Dominic said...

A little bit, I think a list of things I like would be a good balance.