Monday, January 12, 2009

Radical Plans for 2009




I am really pressed for time right now. Which gives me the excuse to gloss over what I have / have not been doing over the festive period.

But when I get a moment I intend to write a bit about my plans for the forthcoming year. These plans include massively reducing my possessions. Follow the 5 precepts as closely as possible (yup I'm one of those Buddhist types). Limit my computer use to the bare minimum (ironic to be writing this in a blog huh). Plan for a much more organised future that requires the minimum of technology.

So watch this space

3 comments:

Browntown said...

I hope this doesn't include gameboys!

Dominic said...

course not, I consider them to be of an extension of my brain...

Rashmi said...

yay! *clap clap* ... here's hoping your plans meet with fruition :-)