Friday, October 24, 2008

Time adjustment and the return of my soul



I think it was (this is not my academic blog so I can say things like um I think & maybe etc) William Latham that wrote something about jet lag being the length of time it takes your soul to catch up with you. Well I think my soul has followed the silver slug like thread I wove as I jetted across the atlantic and finally arrived back were it belongs. The reason I know this is I slept until 8am today.

So updates:

Yesterday did 3 interviews first I met Magdalena Sawon and Tamas Banovich at Postmasters the chat I had with them was top, they added a completely different slant to my research, I am really glad I could meet them. secondly I had a quick chat with Michael Mandiberg which was also fantastic as he trew a few tangents into my research. Finally I met Jonah did a quick interview, realised he would be cool to get some collaborations going with (putting my ptechnic.org hat on) and then went to a Glowlab opening. I liked the work.

Today I am going to try and catch Ayah and Zach for interviews and then have dinner with Sarah and Andy and catch a few openings

No comments: