Saturday, May 27, 2006

Pull me out of this car crash

My head is buzzing. I have 2 huge exams next week and a large assignment to get in on Tuesday. I am still learning the stuff I need to know in order to write the assignment. I have bitten off more than I can chew here. But damn it I am not going to give up yet. Mostly because it is too late to pull out and I am too proud.

I updated my Linux distro (currently playing with ubuntu) to dapper 6.06. looks more shiny but haven't had time to play with it yet. Oh but I did manage to get cinelerra working on it ok. I just alien'd the rpm from the cinilerra site (I also had all the dependent libraries installed and working (I think)) . Cinelerra is a powerful video editing prog for Linux. I am going to spend a bit of time over summer mastering it, not just how to use it but how to set up render farms etc. I will make a fresh blog for that.

Must crack on with work

No comments: