Friday, April 28, 2006

inna babyon

Livin in a babylon

Cheers berny. Today I was giving Ruby some grapes and contemplating taking her into town so I could buy a naff shirt in one of whitley bays many charity shops. I was still feeling a bit sleepy and confused about today when I spotted the postman walking towards my front door. When I was a kid this was always good news as it always meant that I had potentially had an article accepted for submission in the beano, or dandy. These days it is usually bills and tax demands. ANYWAY today he brought me 2 cd's that were sent to me by a good pal Bernard. They are King Tubby Meets Rockers Uptown and super ape what a star. I will come good on my promises in return berny.

Since today is a charles in charge day I will be adding to this post as the day progresses

Ok the latest. The phone has been ringing off the hook today with various healthcare professionals and work related stuff so I decided to take the kids for a walk to the beach. We got there and the second I let Ruby out out the buggy she ran into the sea and got soaked Isaac thought it was very funny and I have to admit I did as well, Ruby on the other hand didn't. We had to come straight home.


No comments: